*Remember, we also offer a bespoke length service so get in touch if these lengths dont work for you and we can make some to your desired length*
Our trousers are elasticated and adjustable at the waist, so you should comfortably fit a few different sizes.
However to make sure you get the best style for you, here’s a helpful guide:
Style Description; This is a wide leg, relaxed fit trouser with a slight dropped crotch.
If you fall between two sizes, we suggest going down a size, as the trousers fit slightly oversized.
Understanding the Sizing Chart
Waist Relaxed Circumference
- This is the waistband when the elastic is in its relaxed, unstretched state.
Waist Maximum Circumference
- This is the maximum size the elastic will comfortably stretch to.
Waist Minimum Circumference
- This is the minimum measurement we suggest the trousers are adjusted to.
- This is the length from the very top of the waist band to the very bottom of the hem. We recommend comparing with another pair of trousers you like to get your ideal length.
- This is the width of the trousers bottom opening, when the trouser is laid flat.
Please Note* The dress sizes are a guide, not exact. Please still use your own measurements to inform your choice.